Custom Home Building
The Home Building Experts who bring Excellence and Innovation to Life
A part of our process, we will also have a discussion about material and products, their benefits and disadvantages, and any construction efficiencies to consider before we proceed. While our goal is to help you stay within budget while delivering a superior quality built home, we also want to make sure we look at the big picture when it comes to the cost to maintain your new property into the future. This is when you know your builder has your best interests at heart.
During construction here are the things we will be working on for you:
- Grading And Site Preparation
- Foundation Construction
- Doors And Windows Installation
- Begin Electrical Installations
- Begin Plumbing Installation
- Begin HVAC Installations
- Complete Electrical Installations
- Install Bathroom & Kitchen Cabinets & Countertops
- Complete Plumbing Installations
- Installation Of Carpet, Flooring, And Tile
- Complete Hvac Installation
- Hookup Water Main Or Well Drilling
- Hookup To Sewer Or Install The Septic System
- Punch List*
A documented list we create near the completion of your custom home building project necessary to completing and or correcting installations, fixing incidental damage, and cleaning so that your home is in move-in condition.
Call today to learn more about a dream come true home building experience with Cardinal Custom Construction!
Need help with financing?
Don’t worry if you need help with financing, we can help you through that process as well. Call today to learn more about our Kitchen Remodeling services and products and to take advantage of our Free In-Home Consultation Offer!
Contact the experts at
Cardinal Custom Construction!